Monday, May 4, 2020

Week 16 Post

As everyone should be aware, summer of 2020 is beginning in only a couple days. This means for those who play Animal Crossing: New Horizon, big news is coming. Animal crossing is a game for the switch where you will work to build an island through gathering material and using currency to improve houses and progress through the game. June through September we will now be able to catch sharks so we could display them in our museums. This time has been what I’ve been looking for since I bought the game a couple months ago. From what they showed in a preview of the game it appeared that they had very good graphics and really made it look life-like. The museum is made up of 3 different categories, the bugs, sea life, and lastly fossils. You find fossils by digging them up, then choose to donate them, or just display them on your island. For fish and bugs, you can choose to donate them or display them in your house or outside. While catching bugs, digging up fossils, and fishing for normal fish will increase the quality and quantity of your museum I feel that placing sharks will increase how your museum will look by ten fold. Knowing that the time till there release is less than a month away only makes me more anxious and excited. The only thing that makes me nervous is if I catch all the sharks. Sometimes if you collect all of them or just repeatedly catch one kind it may lead you to get bored of it and begin to drift away from playing the game again. Personally I feel that I began to drift away when feeling like I wasn’t achieving anything new. Though this is all going to change in June with the newest update. Catching Sharks will change everything for me and I just can’t wait.
How to catch a shark - Animal Crossing: New Horizons | Shacknews

No comments:

Post a Comment